- From the A3293 at Helston, follow signs for The Lizard until you reach a roundabout where you pick up signs for Coverack and St Keverne.
- At the roundabout, take the B3293 to St Keverne.
- Follow this road for approximately 8 miles until you see a right hand turn for Coverack on the B3294.
- Follow this road down into the village.
- Drive through the village, with the beach and sea on your left until you reach a very sharp right hand bend up a steep hill.
- Take this road and as you drive up the hill there is a park and The Lambeage Hall on your left, then another bend to the right in the road and an old converted chapel straight ahead.
- If you can find a parking space outside this chapel then take it, otherwise you will have to pull in unload your car and then park at the pub, The Paris Hotel, which is straight back down the hill to the right.
- Otherwise there is parking along the roadside in the village or a further car park as you enter the village.
- From the chapel, take the coastal path and 4 Coastguard Cottages is the end cottage of the first terraces, less than 100 yards along the path.